Monday, October 4, 2010

All About Me

I'm Elle and I am a registered family daycare provider.  Before I had children I was a preschool teacher working for Head Start.  After my son was born I decided to start a home daycare.    I provide care for children of teachers and other school professionals and September marked the start of my 4th year!  My own children are 4 and 2 years old.  The children currently in my care are 2, 3, and 4 years old.  They keep me busy, busy, busy and I love it!


I decided to start this blog in order to share our daily adventures.  I get a lot of inspiration from many wonderful early childhood bloggers and feel compelled to add to the wealth of ideas out there.

FYI: I have very little idea of what I am doing with regards to "blogging" so bear with me as I learn more each day.

No comments:

Post a Comment